Thursday 24 January 2013

{A to Z} of moi


My lovely friend, Menekse, did this on her blog, so I thought I would jump on the proverbial wagon.




A - Age: a few days off 35... EEK!
B - Bed size: king size - we thought about a super-king when we replaced last year, but thought it was unnecessary
- Chore you hate: cleaning toilets.  Thankfully, my lovely daughter now does 2 of the three as one of her chores.  *phew*
D - Drink of choice: Sunshine Grey, or water.
E - Essential start to your day item: My phone or ipod to waken me, then my Bible, my notebook and pen and a mug of sunshine or lady grey.
F - Favourite colour: green and purple.  Two, I know.
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5' 5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano, violin, flute, guitar, organ, recorder
J - Job: Wife, mother, home educator
K - Kids: 7, so far.
L - Living arrangements: in a manse, 5 bed-roomed.  VERY blessed.
M - Mom’s name: Isobel
N - Nicknames: none, really! Carrie, VERY rarely.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: MY birth?  If so, then I stayed 5 days when I had Josh, one night after Beth, 2 nights after my c-section with Abi.
P - Pet Peeve: slow drivers in my way; dishes brought to the kitchen and not put near or in the dishwasher, but at some other random place.
- Quote from a movie: "Twenty.pounds.of.brown.sugar."
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: one sister, Angela, and 2 brothers, David and Stephen.  Love them to bits.
T - Time you wake up: 6.30am the alarm goes off, and up by about 7am at latest.
U- Underwear: of course
V - Vegetable you dislike: butter beans.  Just YEUGH.
W - What makes you run late: my children.  No, not fair.  My lack of the ability to get my children ready on time.  But, usually I don't run late.  Just rushed.
- X-rays you’ve had: neck/back after a car accident.  Wrist, after injury a few times.
Y - Yummy food you make: brownies, lemon meringue pie, pavlova
– Zoo Animal: I love giraffes, and tigers.  


Do join in, and share if you do it on your blog! :-)

1 comment :

  1. Oh, I like this, Caroline! I think I may join in ... good fun!
    A x

    ReplyDelete