Thursday 26 July 2012

The "Writing on the wall" now has pictures....

I am a happy woman.

After having our wall lettering up since March, I have finally added the photos to go with it.

I look at the wall now, and smile twice as much as I did before.  I now think of the St Johns with fond memories, AND I see my seven blessings looking down from there, too!!

Wanna see?




The thing is - it looks waaaay better than you can see here!  I just LOVE it!!!

Our story is one of love.

Of a marriage where two people love the Lord.

Of the blessing of children.

Of the incredible privilege of having them to raise for God's glory.

Of joy.

Of laughter.

Of struggles.

Of tears.

Of God's grace.

Of blessings innumerable.

The fact that we have the spacious house to PUT these things on the wall is a part of our story, because it is the house where we call "home".


 "O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. "
Psalm 34:8

1 comment :

  1. It looks lovely. I have some decals to go on the wall, but haven't put them up except one in the dining room. I find it interesting that those decals actually speak to you as you walk through the house. When I sit at the dining room table, I look up to see the phrase "The Fondest memories are made when gathered around the table". It makes me want to have happy memories around the table.

    ReplyDelete